Monday, March 8, 2010

Future.

There are so many things that seem to be always before us in life. If it's not one thing, it's another. And if there is nothing it lasts for a split second. We always think that the "grass is greener" but honestly, its usually dry and yellowing just like our side. Why do we compare and think that others have it better than the lot that God has placed before us? Often times our vocabulary is filled with "if onlys".... which only lead to envy and selfishness

As I think about my future as I await its speedy arrival I become overwhelmed with the endless possibilties that lay before me. "What if that..." and "what if this...." I mean I rarely sit and bask in the peace that my King brings because I find a strange comfort in my anxiety. It's as if my comfort in my anxiety brings me a false sense of peace because it shows that I am being productive and not lazy. I must relax knowing that I am being productive in seeking God in the opportunities that lay before me for my future.

But goodness, I just wanna know. My God is so good to me. He is so patient with my continual distrust in His perfect plan for my life. He has me. He is mine and I am His. Ahhhhhh. Reminders are necessary of the Truth when I am bumbared by uncertainty and opinion. He is the Rock in which I stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment